It is essential guidance for all involved in successful change delivery from senior responsible owners and directors through to portfolio, programme & project managers.
The guidance is the source material for an accredited qualification from APMG-International.
Key Features of Managing Benefits include:
- An overview of benefits management – what it is, the case for doing it and some common misconceptions that can limit its effectiveness in practice.
- Descriptions of the seven principles upon which successful approaches to benefits management are built, and examples of how they can be/have been applied in practice.
- Guidance on how to apply benefits management at a portfolio level, as well as at an individual project or programme level.
- Details of the five practices in the Benefits Management Cycle and examples of how they can be/have been applied in practice.
- Advice on how to get started in implementing effective benefits management
Author: Steve Jenner
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)